Hurrah for our fourth week of FREE and FUN Friday at Devastate Boredom! I do my best to read and comment on EVERY SINGLE post linked, and love having the chance to laugh, admire people's handiwork, and get to know new bloggers!
But first, a little frivolity! What better than the "Hey Girl" meme to make us chuckle...
The last two are just for teachers. We love you teachers! Keep rockin' those seating arrangements, lesson plans, and most of all teaching compassion and kindness to those tiny tyrants... you're doing an awesome job! The world would fall apart without you. ;)
Now time for the link-up! Drum roll for our features please!!
Now on to this week's fun!
1) To showcase humorous, entertaining, lighthearted posts, that will perk up our Friday and set the weekend off on the right foot. That crazy thing that happened last week, funny media reviews, pinterest disasters, that bizarre thing your kid said... anything that will make us smile. Positive, uplifting, and happy is what we're going for!
2) To highlight free stuff, particularly personal downloadable/printable freebies, offered by the author. Pretty much anything is awesome, as long as it is completely free, in its entirety, no strings attached. Collections of free printables or a post showing how you used a free download in a DIY project are fantastic too, as long as they clearly credit and link back to the freebies' original creator.
Basically, when it comes to FREE and FUNNY, you are in the right place!
What to do to have a great time: Just start clickin'! ;)
What to do to link up:
- Please follow Devastate Boredom on your favorite reader or social media!
- You may post up to three Free or Fun links, but please visit and comment on a different link for each one. If you add 3 links, you should also click and comment at least 3 times!
- Link back please!-- you can grab the button if you like, but a text link is great too. :)
I know rules are annoying, so as a "thank you" for following them, all links that do will be tweeted AND pinned, and will be eligible to be featured next week!! :D
Other rules and good stuff to know:
- You are welcome to use an older post that still deserves traffic, but you may not link to the same thing more than once in a month. Keep things fresh here, people!
- This party goes live at 7:30 am central time each Friday.
- Giveaways are welcome! So are link-ups, but I would appreciate if you would try to add an on-topic content post as well! (Funny, smile-worthy, free, etc)
- Please no posts selling anything, and no "free" ads that are generating commission (these will be deleted).'